This article is about creating financial freedom in the event of a stock market crash or hyper inflation. It teaches you about investing gold ira,.
Disclosure: The owners of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets or other companies. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent.
You MUST Create your Own Financial Freedom in 2017!
With the stock market at an all time high, you would think the economy is booming and times are great. Mainstream media tells us the job market is improving and unemployment is down. They say the US dollar is strong and we should carry on with our 9-5 life as it is, questioning nothing. Well, I encourage you to question everything!
We’re being lied to with fake stats suggesting we have a healthy economy. These lies are cleverly designed to keep people repeating the same financial patterns. Because of the increasingly worthless value of the US Dollar, common investments (stock market investments, mutual funds, Roth IRAs, 401Ks…etc.) are part of the old, outdated paradigm. This paradigm no longer works in our current economic state and must be replaced with a new, innovative approach. To protect your IRA or 401K with physical gold or silver, click here.
Here’s the bottom line: Social Security is disappearing. Pensions are a thing of the past. Roth IRAs and 401Ks will become worthless. This is why you must create your own financial freedom in 2017…
I Smell a Rat – and it’s a Dirty, Slimy, Deceptive Little Thief
The reason the stock market is so high is because it’s hyper inflated. The Federal Reserve (“The FED”) keeps printing money from thin air in hopes of paying off the National deficit. Because US currency is not backed by any physical asset (such as gold or silver), the value of every dollar they print is just as worthless as the paper it’s printed on. This is insane!
There were 2 other times in history when the stock market was hyper-inflated like it is now. The first time was right before the great depression and the other time was right before the economic crash in 2008. I invite you to do the research, so you can see for yourself. Watch videos of investment gurus in alternative financial media. Look at historical charts. Compare the data. You’ll fully understand why and how another market crash is inevitable. Basically, it’s not a matter of if the market will crash, it’s more like when…
The FED is like a dirty, disease infested, blood sucking rat. They’ve sucked the life out of our economy, leaving behind nothing but debt, taxes, and more debt. It’s time to blow the whistle on that deceptive little thief!
It's Time to Abolish the Federal Reserve!
President elect Donald Trump recently announced that he will take on the monumental feat of abolishing the Federal Reserve. In doing so, this would likely bring back the gold standard for the US Dollar. I think the stock market crash may occur within a few months after his inauguration in January, 2017.
Since president Nixon removed the gold backing of the US dollar in 1971 (worst move ever for the economy by the way), the prices of precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium) have been artificially manipulated.
The precious metal prices were controlled by the value of our paper (fiat) currency, which has become practically worthless. In fact, several countries have either dumped the US dollar or have chosen to go cashless moving forward.
We’re at a point where the price of these metals can no longer be manipulated. Because of this scenario, I wouldn’t be surprised to see gold and silver prices at all time highs by the end of 2017.
The Inflation Bubble is about to Burst
Basically, what’s happening is this: the stock market is in a massive bubble of inflation. This bubble is being kept inflated by the printing of paper money backed by nothing. When people realize we can’t pay off debt with a worthless piece of paper, the bubble bursts. When this occurs, the market crashes, home prices nosedive, and the price of physical commodities (gold, silver, oil…etc.) skyrocket.
A crash of this magnitude would cause a major economic collapse, which would trigger a significant rise in the value precious metals. The media assures us that we have nothing to worry about.They also feed us artificial hopes of the steady housing market. But when the market crashes, this will all be proven false.
Stop Hating on the 1% and Start Learning from their Strategies and Actions
Indeed, precious metal prices have been stagnant for the last couple years. However, the stock market is at an all time high and has nowhere to go but down (fast and abrupt). Furthermore, I think it’s a tell tale sign when billionaire investors such as Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki are pulling their money out of the stock market when the Dow Jones is flirting with 20,000 points.
They’re also liquidating some of their their real estate assets since home prices have rebounded so much since the crash of 2008. After the coming crash, billionaire investors will sell their precious metals and invest in real estate when the housing prices have nosedived. Additionally, they will likely put their money back into the stock market at this time. Then, when the housing and stock market rebounds, they will sell their stocks and liquidate their real estate to buy precious metals again.
Do you see the pattern? This is called wealth transfer. It’s happening right now – right in front of your eyes. This is the secret of the 1% folks! Many billionaire investors don’t even have a college degree. They never needed it because they educated themselves financially. I’m not talking about economics either. They learned how to create cash flow assets while reducing or eliminating their liabilities.
Instead of hating on the 1%, we could actually learn something incredibly valuable from them. If we observe their strategies and actions, we can clearly see they know how to create wealth and transfer it. Here’s the best part, are you ready for it? With silver currently below $17 an ounce (January, 2017), anyone can take advantage of this wealth transfer.
Are you beginning to understand why financial education is so important? The more you judge the 1% instead of learn from them, the longer you remain part of the 99%. I cover financial education in detail in step 7 of this article, so stay tuned. Read one of the most influential wealth creating financial education books ever written; Rich Dad Poor Dad
Your 401K and Roth IRA will Become Worthless!
If you have money invested in a Roth IRA or 401K, you probably think you’re all good in the event of another economic collapse. Well, I beg to differ!
The problem with these types of investments is they are dependent on the health of the stock market. If the market collapses, the value of any investment portfolio using the stock market is worthless.
And as far as money saved in bank accounts, just research what happened when the great depression hit. The banks froze people’s accounts and we’re giving them only a small portion of every dollar they withdrew. People were hungry and didn’t have access to their paper money to buy food!
You Must Create Your Own Financial Freedom in 2017... and Beyond
For this reason, it’s imperative to create your own financial freedom in 2017. You can no longer rely on the government to provide for you. Before, if you worked 30 or even 40 years at the same company (baby boomer generation); you were set for life with social security and quite possibly even a pension.
Because both social security and pensions will soon seize to exist, current and future generations are left with no choice but to create their own financial freedom in 2017.
There are many innovative and creative methods to setting yourself up for financial freedom. As a lifestyle expert and wellness enthusiast, I’m committed to teaching you how to have financial freedom in 2017 and beyond.
- Step 1 – Invest in Precious Metals Immediately! (especially silver while it’s still dirt cheap). This is the single most powerful tip I could ever share. According to many financial experts, the stock market is headed for a major collapse and silver is projected to skyrocket.Since the US dollar is not backed by any physical asset, the value of our fiat currency will continue to nosedive. When this happens, the price of gold and silver will drastically increase. Although gold may be way too expensive as an investment for most people, at just under $17 per ounce (when writing this article on January 1st, 2017), anyone can afford to invest in silver. Skip the paper money and go for the gold… or silver in this case, since it’s so damn cheap! Buy silver coins or bars from one of the most trusted precious metals dealer, Regal Assets.
- Step 2 – Stop Speaking the Language of Poverty. Saying things like: “I’m broke” or “I would never be able to afford something like that” will surely keep you in financial misery for all of 2017… and far beyond. This step is absolutely imperative. Having a negative attitude about your finances will only create more negatives in your check registry… and bank account.
- Step 3 -Start Speaking the Language of Wealth and Own it Like a Boss. Replace the above statements with “it’s not in my budget right now, but will be soon” or “what lifestyle modifications can I implement to make this purchase happen?” You must re-evaluate your expenses and limit or stop unnecessary spending if you desire financial freedom in 2017.
- Step 4 – Balance your Checkbook or Bank Account Immediately after every Purchase, Withdraw, or Deposit. This will help keep track of your income and spending. Plus it will give you an early heads up if you’re living beyond your means. Suze Orman’s books are highly effective at getting you started with this step. Browse all of Suzy’s books.
- Step 5 – Know Where Every Dollar is Being Spent. You worked your ass off for the money you earned, didn’t you? Knowing that alone should make you want to know where every portion of your earnings is being spent. A budget (as mentioned in the previous step) will help you keep track of this. Again, Suze Orman’s books can set you up powerfully.
- Step 6 – Get Financially Educated! This is extremely important because financial education is not taught in school, ever, anywhere! People are financially uneducated and this is the number one reason why there is surmounting fear around retirement funds. We have been brainwashed to think that we must go to school, work a 9-5 job, save money, buy a house, invest in the stock market, and contribute to Roth IRAs and 401Ks. Although these were amazing investment strategies years ago, they’re increasingly becoming worthless (much like our currency). Since the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air to pay for National debt, the value of our currency is depreciating every day. Social Security is gone, leaving the baby boomer generation nothing for their retirement. What will happen to generations after the baby boomers? You will have to take the power back into your hands and create your own investment opportunities. There are plenty of free videos, courses and articles you can find online to help you navigate the ever evolving financial world. It’s up to you to be aware of how to create financial freedom because our educational, banking, and investment institutions don’t want to share this information. They want to keep you living in the old paradigm, which no longer works anymore. To understand the power of financial education, read Unfair Advantage.
- Step 7 – Create Your Own Products and Services. Any company you could ever work for can replace you at any time. Give them two weeks and they would have already forgotten you ever worked there. However, your individuality can never be replaced! I encourage you to explore your creative talents and abilities more. What are you good at? How can you monetize that talent and perhaps even build a business out of it? Have you experienced something extraordinary in your life, and because of it, have tons of knowledge and wisdom to share? Perhaps you can write a book about your extraordinary experience. If you can play an instrument, why not form a band and record an album? Maybe you have an idea for the next Tesla invention? The bottom line is this… who can duplicate the masterpiece you painted? Who would be able to take credit for your amazing patent or innovative invention? YOU! Nobody but you! Do you see what I’m getting at here? Creating your own products and services can create steady streams of residual income. Residual income pays you continuously, even when you’re not working. Essentially, you bust your ass once and get paid for the rest of your life… even when you’re sitting on the beach, sipping coconut rum. What “job” offers that?! Just remember this; when you invest in your creative abilities, you become irreplaceable! Now that’s more empowering and exciting than working a boring, dead end job for 30 years, isn’t it? Learn more about escaping the 9-5 rat race.
These Tips are Just Scratching the Surface
These 7 tips are just scratching the surface on creating your own financial freedom in 2017. I hope you learned something powerful by reading this article.
My goal is for you to have an overwhelming abundance of love, health and wealth in 2017. Financial freedom is just one of many areas of life that I address in my book and through my coaching.
If you want to learn more about transforming your lifestyle, I invite you to check out other posts on my blog.